I got this car in 1968 and drove it since. After a change of the cylinder head after 150’00 km, the engine had a discontinued acceleration. It took me about 2 years of checks and adjustments until I found a team of mechanics who wanted to find out where the trouble was, on free weekend work. They found out by comparing the numbers, that there was a wrong carburetor mounted (mistakenly exchanged with a similar model by the cylinder head repair). After mounting a new carburetor, the car ran well again. The front brakes have been modified to disc brakes because the heavy car did not beak enough. Several times the body has been repaired from rust. Now I have a stainless steel exhaust. As a veteran, I use the car only on nice days.