Customers are responsible for providing us with complete and accurate information about their vehicle. Failure to do so may void all warranties and items may not be eligible for return.
Orders are accepted by phone, fax, snail mail, email, online and through your field sales representative.
Our normal business hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time Monday through Thursday, and 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday.
- Order line 1-313-963-3839
- Fax line 1-313-963-7047
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web www.eatondetroitspring.com
We do not require a minimum order.
- American Express
- Personal Checks – Checks may be held until cleared, up to 21 days.
- Money Orders
- Wire Transfers (extra fee will apply)
- Sorry, No C.O.D.
All customers whose checks are returned unpaid to EATON Detroit Spring, Inc. will be charged a $25.00 handling fee.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- We do not ship C.O.D.
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Stock items are normally shipped within 24 hours.
- Custom leaf springs can take up to 3 weeks to manufacture.
- Custom coils can take up to 6 weeks to manufacture.
- FedEx Ground Service is our carrier of choice.
- Express Shipping service is available at an additional charge.
- Other carriers may be used upon request. Additional charges may apply.
- Coil springs are shipped one pair per box.
- Leaf springs are shipped individually, 2 packages per pair.
- Leaf springs are shipped unboxed.
- Leaf springs are charged a non-compatible handling fee.
- All packages are charged at the Residential rate plus a handling charge.
- Additional FedEx charges may also apply.
- LTL Carriers may be used upon request. Shipment will be Freight Collect.
- Customers outside the U.S.A. are responsible for all additional fees such as Custom, Duty, Brokerage, etc.
- Standard policy for returns is One (1) Year from date of purchase, provided the items are eligible for return.
- All eligible returns are subject to a minimum restocking charge of 15%.
- Unless an error in manufacturing has been made non-stock items are not returnable.
- Errors due to mis-supplied information are subject to a minimum restocking charge of 15%; provided the item(s) are eligible to be returned.
- All Shock Absorbers sales are final.
- Items eligible for return must be in resalable condition. Any item altered, mis-used, mis-installed, painted, chromed, refinished, or used on race vehicles are not eligible for return.
- An RGA (Return Goods Authorization) Number is required for all returns. RGA Number must be marked on the outside of all packages.
- Contact information must be included with all returned items.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs. C.O.D. packages will be refused.
- Eligibility for all returnable items is at the sole discretion of EATON Detroit Spring, Inc.
Damaged Shipments, Shortages
- All shipments are F.O.B. Detroit, Michigan. Title passes at time of shipment. Carton shortages and damages must be claimed against the carrier, or noted to the driver at the time of delivery. To expedite processing of claims against the carriers, the customer must note damages on bill of lading at the time of delivery, and promptly request an inspection by the carrier or his claims agent. Customer must keep all damaged packages until the carrier inspects them. Failure to do so may result in your claim being denied. If no one is present at time of delivery, any damage must be reported within 2 days.
- If a shortage is found within the shipment it must be reported in writing, (mail, fax, or email) within 10 days. Claims not received within this time frame will not be honored. Claims should refer to the invoice number, part number, and description.
- Scratched paint, or similar issues that are related to appearance only, and do not affect performance are not considered damage.
Any expense due to, or resulting from a refused shipment, must be borne by the customer. Future shipments will not be made until EATON Detroit Spring, Inc. is reimbursed for any expenses incurred for refused shipments.
Order Changes or Cancellations
Orders are processed immediately upon receipt. The customer assumes responsibility for all shipping charges for orders that are cancelled or changed after the order has been shipped.
Custom made items, once in production can not be cancelled. Customer will charged the full amount of the product.
All changes or cancellations must be in writing. Contact us immediately by fax (1-313-963-7047) or email (email@example.com) with any change or cancellation of orders.
Any product placed on backorder will be shipped when the product becomes available unless other arrangements have been made.
Should a customer decide to change the status of a backorder, EATON Detroit Spring, Inc. must be notified in writing. Contact us immediately by fax at 1-313-963-7047 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advance payment by Wire Transfer or Credit Card is required for sales outside the United States. All payments must be payable in U.S. funds. All shipments outside the United States are shipped Freight Pre-Paid.
Prices are subject to change with or without notice. Such changes will be reflected on orders received on or after the effective date of the new price list.
EATON Detroit Spring’s Consumers Policies are subject to change at any time, with or without notice.