We Don’t Just Sell Springs, We Manufacture Them
You can purchase springs from just about anywhere these days. Even Amazon is dipping their feet in the water. And if you want a spring to hang on your wall as a decorative piece, then their isn’t much difference between our leaf springs and coil springs over anyone else’s. But if you want springs that fit your ride…
We are the people to talk to
We can manufacture springs for nearly any application because we have:
- Over 24,000 original manufacturer’s spring blueprints
- A full in-house design staff for custom leaf and coil spring design and manufacture
- Over 166,000 stock leaf and coil spring applications
What does this mean to you?
This means you can give us a call knowing you’ll be ordering the correct springs for your vehicle.
Why not go to some other spring retailer? After all, they seem cheaper
Have you ever heard the phrase ‘penny wise, dollar stupid’?
Springs aren’t just some generic universal plug-and-play part. Each spring is intricately designed to match and fit your vehicle, specifically the unique weight of your vehicle and how you intend to operate the vehicle.
- If you have any customizations to a vehicle, such as a different engine, body style, fuzzy dice in the mirror, then that affects the weight of your vehicle. Springs are designed to hold a specific weight, so the design changes when the weight changes.
- If you intend to use a vehicle for racing, off-roading, as a show-piece, or even just for everyday driving, then the spring’s design will need to reflect that. Different performance requirements are needed to handle any extra stress on the springs.
- It should go without saying, but if you want to lower or raise your vehicle, you’ll need different springs too.
Buying springs that don’t fit is a huge waste of time and money
Here’s a story anybody who has been around automotive restoration and modification long enough knows well.
You just bought a beautiful car. A classic. A real head turner.
But you have a vision for it. Anybody can just buy a car, but where’s the personal statement? Where’s the unique factor? What about this vehicle says it’s yours?
So you decide to modify it. Give it new paint. Put a big-ass engine in it. Fuzzy dice.
The thing purrs like a kitten now and has enough horsepower to pull the Titanic from the bottom of the ocean.
But, uh-oh, something’s wrong!
It’s sitting so low the tires are rubbing against the wheel-wells! It’s sitting so janky the only heads that will be turning will be snickering at you.
And that’s just the stuff you’d notice immediately. There’s also a laundry list of serious safety hazards that could cause injury or even death.
New springs! And not just any springs, you’ll just get the same problems above if you order something generic or from a low-quality manufacturer (think off-shore or pretty much anybody that lets you order without asking for detailed information about your vehicle.)
What you need is a set of custom manufacture springs designed specifically for your vehicle.
Not only will your vehicle sit right when you have the correct springs, but you will enjoy a host of other benefits you probably wouldn’t even think of.
A great spring-based suspension has all of these characteristics:
- Maximum deflection consistent with required stability
- Basically, if you put a cup of water on the dashboard then drive like stupid, you should still have a full cup of water when you get pulled over.
- Compatibility with all other vehicle components
- Have you ever played with Legos?
- Minimal weight
- No frills or unneeded parts. Just a lean, mean, suspension machine.
- Low maintenance and operating costs
- When everything fits, everything operates as intended. The whole vehicle is aligned nice and neat.
- Minimal tire wear
- It’ll be even too.
- Minimized wheel hop
- Does your vehicle violently shake, vibrate, hop, or thump upon acceleration? Yeah, that’s bad.
- Low initial cost
- Spend an extra buck on your suspension and save thousands at the repair shop.
So, to recap, a custom set of springs designed specifically for your vehicle will:
- Make your car sit right
- Improve handling dramatically
- Enable you to build your dream car
- Save you money on repairs, maintenance, and even a bit on gas
And where can you get a good set of custom springs?
Anybody with enough capital can start manufacturing springs, and many have. But only we have an enormous collection of original equipment blueprints, which means all our design jobs have the exact specifications needed to give you all those many benefits I listed above.
And not only that, but our staff consists of the industry’s leading experts. We use the original manufacturer’s blueprints as a starting point, and any customizations you make are factored in, making us the literal only place you can buy great, custom designed authentic leaf and coil springs for your vehicle.
Or you can save a few bucks and trust a guy on Amazon.