Mustang II Coil Springs
23 Variations To Fit Your Street Rod Perfectly
And 4 different springs would be fine if all cars were built the same and if everyone wanted their car to ride the same and sit at the same height.
But knowing that not all cars are the same and everyone has their own ideas on how their vehicle should sit, ride and handle 4 springs are just not enough. So we have developed 23 different Mustang II coil springs.
With a selection of 23 springs you are able to get your ride just the way you like it.
With umpteen years of doing this stuff and a some help from our colleagues in the hot rod building business and some of you fine people, we have created a chart giving our recommendations of what spring to start with.
We have found these recommended springs work over 95% of the time, and if you happen to be one of the other 5%, don’t worry.
If the 1st set ain’t right just let us know why and we will exchange them for another set. You just pay all shipping costs. (Of course, the springs can’t be damaged, repainted, chromed or altered in any way.)