OEM & Custom • Manufactured By EATON Detroit Spring
Improve your ride quality, stance, and handling with one purchase: coil springs designed to suit your vehicle.
Automotive professionals and enthusiasts the world over swear by EATON springs for our commitment to quality and accuracy in our spring design and production process.
Whether you need coil springs for restorations, resto-mods, hot rods, modern vehicles (like lowering springs for the Ford Crown Victoria), or even custom applications, we will provide springs that fit your needs.
Coil Springs Built With The Original Blueprint
We have thousands of blueprints for American vehicles manufactured over the past century, which is why we’re the number one leaf spring manufacturer for the restoration, street-rodding, and resto-mod industries. Our springs will literally have your vehicle sitting like the first day off the lot, no matter what year that was. Request a quote for your restoration project, order springs from our online database, or give us a call to learn more about how we can help you restore your vehicle’s suspension.
Custom Coil Springs To Lift Or Lower Your Vehicle
Your vehicle’s suspension was built to work with a specific spring and designed to sit your vehicle at a certain ride height. Every year we redesign thousands of springs to adjust the ride height, both up and down, to match what customers would like it to be. And we do this without sacrificing ride quality. Most applications can be raised or lowered a maximum of 3-inches. If you have a question regarding a custom leaf spring design, feel free to contact us.
For A Great Stance, A Great Ride Quality, and A Long-Lasting Suspension
- Shotpeened SAE 5160 Spring Steel gives our coil springs a smooth-as-silk ride quality that will last longer than competing manufacturers.
- We can design a custom stance (up to 2″ raised or lowered) or manufacture an Original Factory Blueprint Perfect set of restoration springs (your vehicle will sit just like it did out the factory!)
- Installs are quick and easy since each spring is designed to fit your vehicle
- Ride away safely with new, structurally sounds coils instead of old, worn out ones like those ones to the right — >
Most Popular Coil Spring Tech Questions
Coil Spring Tech Questions
- Cannot Find Spring
- Coil Spring Ends
- Coil Spring Installation & Weight Needed For Ride Height
- Coil Spring Isolators and Road Noise
- Coil Spring Rate and Load
- Coil Springs Rubbing in Hot Rod, Recommendations
- Cutting Coil Springs
- Cutting Coil Springs Vs. Dropped Spindles
- Cutting Coils And Stretching
- Cutting Tangential Ends OK, Pigtail Ends A No-No
- Do I Need New Springs?
- Dropped Coil Springs And A Stiffer Ride
- Firebird Spring Rate
- Getting Rid Of Airshocks On 1940 Ford
- GT500 KR Coil Ride Height After Installation
- How Effective Wheel Weight Can Change What Springs You Need
- How Lowering Springs Affect Ride Quality
- How Much Will Springs Settle?
- Installing Mustang II Springs On A Hot Rod
- Leaning Bonneville
- Leaning GTO
- Lightened Front End
- Lowering Coils and Alignment
- Mustang II Coil Springs
- Mustang II Front
- Mustang Ride Height
- My Springs Are Falling Out
- Nova Coil Rate
- Ride Height
- Stock Coil Spring Height For 68 Camaro
- Streetrod w/ Corvair Suspension II
- Testing Coil Spring Ride Height With Stock Springs
- The Math Behind Cutting Coil Springs
- Urethane and Rubber in Coil Spring Isolators and Bushings
- Variable Rate Coil Springs for a Van
- Welded Coil Springs
- Why We Don’t Pre-Band Coil Springs